freeflys

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Albertsons Deals July 1 - July 7th.


I hadn't had a chance to even begin to look at the deals at Albertsons, since I am just coming off of my double high from the last week. Here is what I got:
5 (12 packs) of pepsi products
4 Gallons of Milk
2 Lays Potatoe Chips
1 Lays Ranch Dip
1 Snuggle Fabric Softner
2 Kraft Macarroni
4 Velvetta Shells and Cheese
6 Breyers Ice Cream
1 2lb brick of cheese
20 powerades (32 oz)
2 Gatorades
2 Propel
2 Trident Gum
I paid $42.74!
Here is this weeks savings from PYP
Great Deals after coupons
Hot Dogs $.38
Bologna $.50
Organic Yogurt Free
Powerade is on promo again buy 10 get 5 free and the coupons for 5 more free are at Harmons again. I was their yesterday. Get a total of 20 for $7.50
Rice Krispies $.67
Raisin Bran $.67
Breyers Ice Cream $.67
Wish Bone Dressing $.67
Right Guard Deoderant $.50
Light Bulbs 4 pk $.79
AND MORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment