freeflys

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Albertsons

I took advantage of some coupons today. There is an unadvertised sale going on right now. If you buy 2 boxes of graham crackers, 2 6pk of hersheys chocolate and 2 marshmellows you save $6.00 instantly. Also there are 2 separate manufactures coupons you can use to save $3.00 more. This is what I purchased today and spent:

10 cans of Albacore Tuna (Purchase 10 and pay $7.50
3 Special K Blueberry Cereals (Use 3 $1.00 coupons and save $2.50 instantly when you buy 3, RP 6/7 or GroupA)
4 Marshmellows (on sale for $1.00)
4 Hersheys Chocolate (Used 2 coupons from SS 6/28
4 Graham Crackers (Used 4 coupons from SS 5/17
****Make sure for every smores set you buy you save $3.00 instantly****

Total OOP $19.51 plus tax

I dont usually make smores, but my kids eat Graham Crackers, I like a Hershey treat now and then and I like to make Rice Krispies.

No comments:

Post a Comment