Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time To Say Goodbye!!

As much as I have loved blogging, it is time to say goodbye. I have decided that I don't have enough time to post daily blogs, but I do want to share some super sites and other blogs that are worth checking daily even every few hours. This is where I got a lot of great deals. Thank you for all those who have stuck with me. Happy couponing!



http://www.grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/indexg84cdp.php?a84lb2

http://hip2save.blogspot.com/

http://www.utahdealdiva.com/

http://www.mommysavesbig.com/ This site has coupons for stores! joanns, michaels, gnc, jc penny's, kohls, etc.

I'll post a few more sites also! Make sure you add these to your favorites!

39 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sad to hear that but as a mommy of 4 yr old twins I totally understand. My girlfriend and I each have blogs and love it so but struggle also with fitting in the time to post. I just don't know how the big players do it with children under the age of 5. I love it so, I'll hang in there. It's a great outlet and communication place.
    ~Wishing you well.....
    Daisy @ The Deal Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all your hard work MJ! You helped so many of us get started in the coupon world. THANK YOU! Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我只知道,假如我去愛人生,那人生一定也會回愛我 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello~welcome my world~<. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. 人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 凡是遇到困擾的問題,不要把它當作可怕的,討厭的,無奈的遭遇,而要把它當作歷練、訓練和幫助。.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 你要保守你的心,勝過保守一切,因為一生的果效是由心發出........................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 不論做什麼事,相信自己,別讓別人的一句話,把你擊倒。..................................................

    ReplyDelete