freeflys

Monday, March 16, 2009

Albertsons Trip 3/16


Missy and I had a great evening at Albertsons. We used our double coupons from the Sunday paper for Albertsons and combined them with other manufactures coupons and store deals. This is exactly what I did.

First Transaction:
4 Nabisco Chicken In a Bisket Crackers $10.00
2 2% (has to be 2%)Kraft cheese $4.00
2 2% Shredded Cheese $5.00
2 Packages Oscar Meyer Deli Meets $6.00

Catalina Kraft Deal is Buy $25.00 and get $10.00 off. It didn't take it off automatically for some reason, but the checker new the deals so she imputed it. If it does not work for you, tell the checker it is on the kraft promo.

I used 4 Cracker and Cheese Combo Coupons that we found by the Grands Buscuits in the center isles and combined it with 4 Albertson double coupons

Then I used 1 Oscar Meyer Deli Meet Coupon found by the Deli Meet which is a blinky coupon.
OOP $6.33 - After I paid, I received a $3.00 Catalina.

2nd Transaction:
4 Crystal Light On The Go $12.00
1 Capri Sun $2.00
3 Albacore Tuna Pouches $6.00
2 Jello Gelatin $6.00

I used (2) $1/2 Crystal light coupons and combined it with 2 Albertsons double coupons
1 $1.50 off 3 Tuna Coupons and combined it with 1 Albertsons double coupon
2 $.60 off Jello Coupon and combined it with 1 Albertsons Double coupon (they only let you use 4 per transaction). Lastly when I paid for my stuff, I used my $3.00 Catalina from 1st Transaction.
OOP $5.07 - After I paid, I received a $2.00 Catalina.

Final Transaction was:
1 24pk Water $2.47
8 Wrigleys Gum $4.76
8 Treetop Apple Juice $16.00
1 Lawrys Seasoning Salt$2.50
3 Band Aid First Aide Kits $3.57

I used the store $5.00 off coupon for the water, (you can find a stand of coupons as you walk in by the bottle soda)
1 used 4 Gum Coupon from ss 3/14 and the store pomo is bogo (buy one get one free) plus the coupon is for a free gum, so I received 8 for free!!!!
I used 4 Treetop $1.00 off coupon and combined it with 4 Albertsons double coupons
I used 3 $1/1 First Aide Coupon - When I paid I used my $2.00 Catatlina from 2nd Transaction.
OOP $12.74

My entire trip was $24.07 with a savings of $111.93!

Heres the link for the tree top juice and other great coupons. http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=10&zid=xh20 Make sure you print them twice from each computer!

Here is the crystal light this link or this link.

Jello Pudding or Gelatin this link.

Tomorrow is the last day before they start the new sales and the double coupons expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment