freeflys

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pace High Value Coupon!



Here is a Pace High dollar coupon Pace. Make sure you print it twice! I am sure this coupon makes and item free or almost free. Remember some stores dont like it when you purchase an item that is less than what the coupon is for, so try and make sure your item is a little over $4.00 or buy 2 items to make it over $4.00. This link to print is very slow, so if it doesnt print within a minute, close out of it and it should trigger your printer, at least it did for me.

4 comments:

  1. Can you use more than two of these coupons? It is letting me print more than two and each of them have different PIN numbers so they are valid right? This is an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, print away!!!!!

    How was your last shopping trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was awesome! I spent $1.20 at Walgreens and at Target I spent $40.00, Saved $39.00 and also got two $10.00 Gift Certificates! They were out of the Quaker Delight bars and so I spent five dollars more than I had originally planned (because I had coupons for those) but its ok! I have been on the coupon bandwagon for the last two weeks and I LOVE IT!
    I know there are alot of sales going on with Cereal this week. What stores do you recommend for that? Which stores have the best deals?
    I also found my double coupons this time so I am eager to see what deals you think would work best...if you have time! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used my coupons at Albertsons. Well, the frosted flake ones, because I combined them with the kellogs deals, buy 10 and get $10.00 off. I will be posting my shopping experience this afternoon. Check back. I went to Walgreens and Albertsons today.

    ReplyDelete