freeflys

Monday, March 16, 2009

Walgreen's Mar 16




This is what I got today with no OOP. (out of pocket) I had a gift card from my ESR (easy saver rebates) from last month and I started out with 30.00 in RR (register rewards) from last weeks sale on Huggies. I got:


3 boxes Glucerna cereal (I used a 10.00 coupon and got a 4.50 RR)

2 boxes Glucerna bars ( I used a 10.00 coupon and got a 2.50 RR)

10 Reach toothbrushes (some were a 2 pack) I used a coupon from RP 2/8 (Red Plum 2/8)

4 Peeps marshmellos (coupon in this weeks add for Walgreens)

2 bags Jellybeans ($1/2 coupon in the Easy Saver book found at Walgreens)

2 Walgreens wet wipe packs on sale for .25

2 bars Dove soap (part of the RR deal $10 back if you buy 8 dove items)

6 Dove Deodorant (I used coupons from RP-3/15 and RP-1/18 ($10 RR)

9 Total toothpaste (I used the coupon in the Easy Saver book, you only need 1 coupon and it takes 2.50 off each one you buy. It took off 22.50 for mine plus I used coupons from SS-3/15 and SS-2/22. Some were either free or .24.

4 liters pop (2 RR)

3 Listerine Mouthwashes (I used coupons from a blinkie I found a while ago at Albertson's, but I saw some in yesterday's insert's you could use.

5 packs of gum (I used coupon from SS-3/15)

Wal-Zyr 24 allergy relief 5 ct (I will get a rebate for the full amount from the ESR)

Extra Strength Headache Relief 20 ct gel (I will get a ESR for the full amount)



So all said and done I spent $0.00 OOP and got $37 RR and will get $7.00 in ESR. A good shopping trip if you ask me.


If you want to do these deals, I suggest you wait until Wednesday when they get their truck in and restock.



No comments:

Post a Comment