freeflys

Monday, June 8, 2009

Old Home Bakery

Now that my kids are home, we have been going through bread like crazy for breakfast and lunches. I decided to try the Old Home Bakery on the Blvd to see if they had better prices and to see the quality of the bread. Oh my gosh! They sell our favorite store bought bread (Grandma Sycamore) for less than I can get it on sale and their are plenty of days before it expires! I bought 3 loaves of Grandma Sycamores Bead, 1 Bag of small Sara Lee Bagels, 1 Bag of raisin bread, 2 loaves of Texas Toast bread and 1 bag of English Muffins and spent just over $13.00.

Texas Toast was $2.00
Raising Bread $1.75
Grandma Sycamores Bread $1.75
Sara Lee Bagels $1.75
English Muffins $2.00

Just wanted to pass on this savings if you happen to go through bread like I do. There are so many varieties to choose from too.

Address:
530 W. St. George Blvd
Phone: 673-4172

No comments:

Post a Comment