freeflys

Friday, June 26, 2009

Walgreens Studio 35 Curling Irons $1.99

So I headed to Walgreens yesterday to see if this deal was infact going on here in St. George and it was!!! I was able to get (2) 1" Curling Irons and (2) 3/4" Curling Irons for $7.96! Wow!!!! These are birthday gifts for my daugthers! Their are 3 sizes available to choose from and are on sale for $4.99. There is a $3.00 coupon that is in a red pamphlet style coupon book that they have in the pharmacy that makes them $1.99. I purchased all 4 in one transaction. If you cant get your hands on a coupon, let me know. I have a few extra you can use. They dont take them from you either! They are reusable for a later date! If I lend the coupon booklets out, I would like to get them back so I can continue to share the savings with others.
This deal ends Saturday Evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment